So I had nothing to say at all and then was telling Monica about how this dog she thinks is really cute is only kind of cute which made me remember this Nat Geo program I was watching about a man raising wolves who were rejected by their mother with the aim of teaching them well enough to be released into the wild.
The cutest thing ever was how he taught them to howl. OH MY GOSH a baby wolf howl is the best thing since lions hugging people. I totally love fuzzy animals.
Actually, something did happen this weekend. I beat Assassins Creed. It was a very good but not quite great game. Tony didn’t like it much at all. He found it too repetitive and stopped playing with me after the second assassination and before the fighting got interesting. Although there aren’t many moves, becoming a master assassin is a matter of timing. I read a review that likened the fighting to dancing and it really is. If you are off rhythm you will die. The final scene left some to be desired though. A little more resolution would have been nice. That being said, the graphics were incomparable, the story was interesting, and I liked the stealth and patience that the game required. If you are more about running into a battle guns blazing this is not the game for you.
This means Tony and I have completed all our ps3 games. Luckily, my tax refund got direct deposited last night so I can go buy a new one. Elder Scrolls Oblivion, here I come. It’s been far too long since I’ve had a good RPG to work through. I’m also toying with the idea of getting God of War II (although it was made for ps2). I figure I should play it before III comes out and it should be pretty cheap now. Then again, if anyone has other ideas I would be very open. To get an idea of what we play here is the list of what we have finished.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma- Awesome but incredibly hard and didn't need to be as annoying
Resistance Fall of Man- Tony played but looked awesome
Ratchet and Clank Future:Tools of Destruction- Awesome
The Simpsons Game- Would have been bad had it not been Simpsons
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune- Awesome
Assassins Creed- Awesome to me but not to Tony
As you can see, we are not into sports games so don’t suggest any.
1. Dear I thought I'd drop a line/ The weather's cool/ The folks are fine/ I'm in bed each night by nine. PS I Love You, Billie Holiday
2. Sitting down by my window/ Looking at the rain/ Sitting down my window/ All around I felt it/ All I could see was the rain. Ball and Chain, Janis Joplin
3. I’m a poor boy born in a rut/ Some say my manners aren’t the best/ Some of my friends have been in a whole lot of trouble/ Some say I’m no better than the rest. Good Guys Don’t Wear White, Minor Threat
4. They say some days you're gonna win/ They say some days you're gonna lose/ I tell you I got news for you/ Your losin' all the time you never win. Tightrope, ELO
5. A wannabe gangsta/ Thinking he’s a wise guy/ Rob another bank/ He’s a sock em in the eye guy. If You Have To Ask. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Identified by Jason.