I'm not so big on Valentines Day. I always thought once I got someone special in my life that it would suddenly mean a lot more. Instead it has come to mean a lot less. It is actually a pleasant surprise.
My dismissive attitude to Valentines Day doesn't mean I don't like love and affection. In fact, I like those things quite a bit. I think hugs are the greatest. To celebrate valentines day I present you all with the best hug I have ever seen in my life.
Don't you all wish you had a friend like that?
I thought about putting up love songs for the guessing today but it was far too much work. It's all shuffle like normal.
1. I see us in the park/ Strolling the summer days/ Of imaginings in my head. Knocks Me Off My Feet, Stevie Wonder. Identified by Mom.
2. Well I went to school/ Oh/ Well I went to school/ Haha/ Well I went to school/ In Olympia. Rock Star, Hole. Identified by Jason.
3. Dear I thought I'd drop a line/ The weather's cool/ The folks are fine/ I'm in bed each night by nine
4. Sitting down by my window/ Looking at the rain/ Sitting down my window/ All around I felt it/ All I could see was the rain
5. I feel pretty/ Oh so pretty/ I feel pretty and witty and gay. I Feel Pretty, West Side Story. Identified by Chatty Knitter.