Friday, February 22, 2008

WHITE GIRLS AND GANG SIGNS

I was completely stumped about posting today when I looked in my inbox and found these two gems from Tony. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.





1. Dear I thought I'd drop a line/ The weather's cool/ The folks are fine/ I'm in bed each night by nine

2. Sitting down by my window/ Looking at the rain/ Sitting down my window/ All around I felt it/ All I could see was the rain

3. I’m a poor boy born in a rut/ Some say my manners aren’t the best/ Some of my friends have been in a whole lot of trouble/ Some say I’m no better than the rest

4. They say some days you're gonna win/ They say some days you're gonna lose/ I tell you I got news for you/ Your losin' all the time you never win

5. A wannabe gangsta/ Thinking he’s a wise guy/ Rob another bank/ He’s a sock em in the eye guy

7 comments:

Woozie said...

Four popped collars?

Ugh.

Traveling Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traveling Matt said...

ok...this is about the 4th time i've seen this. my favorite thing said about it is from my friend "thechris"

"wow, 4 popped collars... that's quit the commitment to being awesome"

also, that one girl looks like you in your boy band pose...

Anonymous said...

Ohh, now my head hurts.

(Is that layered polo with the collars up look back? Too bad - I already lived thorugh it once.)

Jason said...

That's hot. #4 is If You Have To Ask by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. But didn't that one come up a few weeks ago? Is this episode a repeat?

Foofa said...

Woozie- Best response ever.

Monica- I think my boy band pose is the whitest thing I have ever done in my life.

Citizen of the world- I think your boys are too cool for it so you are lucky

Jason- It's a random song game, sometimes the shuffle chooses similar songs. I try to spot recent repeats but sometimes I fail.

Unknown said...

that made me giggle.

hey, i'm still waiting to see some of these boy band pics!!!

have you seen the Blasphamie picture... it's a painting of a cruxified jesus and three boys in line with him...

they are all posing as if doing the gestures for YMCA. it made me chuckle.

ps. do you see how late it is... what did you two do to me!?!