So, Edwards is out of the race. I have to admit I’m a little bummed. Not that I thought he would necessarily get the nomination, unfortunately I think the media decided that for him. I did think he was a good candidate and brought a lot to the Democratic race. I’ll be very interested to see who he ends up endorsing. At this point I am thinking it will be Obama as they seemed to have more in common than he and Hillary. I could easily be wrong though. I do think he has a solid chance at the VP nomination with either candidate. Maybe his endorsement will depend on how that negotiation goes. Maybe I presume too much.
My cousin sent me a link to a site called vote chooser. It asks you very basic two or three option question about a variety of topics and then tells you which candidate has the most in common with you. My results went Obama, Edwards, and a tie with Hillary and Ron Paul. Interesting. I don’t think that this is the way people should pick their candidates but I found it to be entertaining.
Field Negro seered me to this press release by Marcia Pappas the President of NOW - New York State. I'm not one to get down on feminists in general but for her to put out a press release that said the men have been putting a "gang bang" on Hil by attacking her is one of the most ridiculious things I have read in a long time. Reason One, It's politics and people are expected to down their oppononents to a certain extent. Reason Two, Did you see all the mess she pulled on Obama? Reason Three, That kind of language is simply inflamatory and taking things WAY TOO FAR. Gross.
1. It’s over/ You don’t need to tell me/ I hope you’re with someone who makes you feel safe in your sleep.
2. Stand up/ You’ve got to manage/ I won’t sympathize/ Anymore. Army of Me, Bjork. Identified by Danielle
3. Laid back in an old salon with a peso in my hand/ Watching flies and children on the street.
4. I/ Was gazing in your eyes/ Seeing butterflies/ Melting on the wall/ Strangest thing I saw
5. Streets like a jungle/ So call the police/ Following the herd/ Down to Greece.