Being the type of person who rarely has a large group of friends to begin with, I have always thought that the ones I did have were really special. They are the type of people that I would do just about anything for. That is why I keep them around. Sometimes I wonder if it is more effort that it is worth though. Then again, I don’t put out much effort to keep my friends around so I guess I have no reason to complain. I hate calling people. I don’t know why but I just don’t like it. Since most of my friends are not close by I suppose I have somewhat of a hard time keeping up. They know I love them though.
I don’t really know where I was going with this post. I don’t think it has much of a point at all. I think I’ll just leave it here. I’ll just add in a fun blogthing that I took from Shadowfalcon to divert the strangeness.
|What Kind of Reader Are You? |
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.
|Literate Good Citizen|
|What Kind of Reader Are You?|
Create Your Own Quiz
1. True love will find you in the end, you'll find out just who is your friend.
2. Hey girl stop what you're doing. Hey girl you'll drive me to ruin.
3. Girl, the only thing that matters in my life is that I'm down for you and treat you right.
4. Born to be a god among salesmen. working the skinny tie.
5. Come along with me to my little corner of the world.