Wednesday, January 17, 2007

WAIT FOR TOMORROW- THIS IS LAME

Because I am mindless and dull and Michael C already wrote about people driving into railroad tracks because their GPS told them to and thusly effectively stealing my thunder I had to steal the thunder of others. Hence, I stole a Meme from Morgen, a blogthing from Janna and a... nothing from anyone else. Damn, I thought I would be cleverer than that. Oh wait, I am cleverer than that. I just remembered that I wanted to write about Obama’s responses on the hesitance of Black folks to get all excited about his presidential bid. However, I think I’ll do that tomorrow; it’s too much work for today.

A- Available or single? Wait, aren’t available and single the same thing?
B- Best Friend? Tony, how cheesy is that? It’s true though
C- Cake or Pie? Cheesecake please
D- Drink of Choice? I suppose water; I really like cold water, especially with cucumber to make me feel fancy
E- Essential Item? Phone
F- Favorite Color? Purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms preferably of the sour neon variety, I particularly like the blue and pink ones
H- Hometown? Minneapolis, MN
I- Indulgence? TV
J- January or February? January because by Feb I really really really hate winter
K. Kids and names? No kids, fish: Maybe, Mr. Snodgrass, Count Desdemona, Bunsen, (Beeker just died L but that’s what fish do sometimes I guess), Jet Screamer, and Dash Riprock
L- Life is incomplete without? Happiness
M- Marriage Date? Some enchanted evening (or afternoon) I suppose
N- Number of Siblings? Sisterhead AKA Shoshana is the only one
O- Oranges or apples? Depends on the day usually apples because I am too lazy to peel an orange
P- Phobias/Fears? Loneliness, critters
Q- Favorite Quote? I generally forget quotes except like the litany of fear from Dune. I am the biggest nerd ever. I must not fear, fear is the mindkiller, fear is the little death that brings total obliteration, I must face my fear. I will let it pass over me and through me. And where it has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. (I think that’s pretty much right)
R- Reason to Smile? I smile a lot, sometimes for no reason at all
S- Season? Sweater weather
T- Tag three people! You, you and you
U- Unknown Fact About Me? Who cares? Everyone knows the important stuff
V-Vegetable you hate? I pretty much love all vegetables if they are prepared properly
W- Worst habit? It is a secret only Tony knows.
X- X-Rays you’ve had? Teeth, lungs, arm, maybe more?
Y- Your favorite food? I’ll go with Indian food for now, I love Indian food so incredibly much that I would marry it iff (yes I did that on purpose, let your true nerd shine) I were PeeWee Herman and it was the 80s.
Z- Zodiac? Gemini, the twins, the dual personality, the indecision maker, the total nutcase.


Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

Now wasn't that fun? It wouldn't be a Natalie post without music stuffs so here we go.
Simply Beautiful, Al Green- I really like Al Green, listening to any songs by Al Green reminds me of Friend. Friend came to visit Jamie the other day and it was nice to see her. We did something really silly but I don't remember what it was, I think our foreheads may have been touching. I know we were on a couch.

Lupe Fiasco, Lupe Fiasco- Typically, I think when people write songs named after themselves both they and the song promise to suck. That is not the case. I am sure I have said it before on this here blog and will probably say it again. This guy makes me smile. He has kicked and pushed his way into my heart.

Jive, Cibo Matto- Cibo Matto will always remind me of Belmont apartment although I don’t think we really listened to it all that much. Something about the two just makes sense though. Maybe it is the high-pitched girly squeals of fun.

4 comments:

notfearingchange said...

LOL!

okay just b/c you're available does not mean you are single - there are the "cheaters" ;-)

liked your post...sorry to hear that the GPS post did not make it. bah!

Michael C said...

I am so sorry about the thunder pilfering!!! I promise I'll ask next time. You should still do your GPS post.

My favorite quote: People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first.' by David H. Comins (whoever he is)

ShadowFalcon said...

gummy bears bouncing here and there and everywhere

great list but you picked worms!!!

RandomlyAccessedMemories said...

THE SPICE MUST FLOW!

Technically, I think that's from the movie and computer game, but still...

You take your hand from the box an im'ma stick yew with this here gom jabbar, son.