Ok the haircut pictures are at the bottom of the post. Here is a picture showing what my hair essentially looked like before. The post-cut photos are a little on the dark side so I’m not sure if you can really see everything. From their replies, it seems like it looked better on Friend’s computer than my mom’s. It is impossible to see on mine at work but this computer is as dark as they come as far as pictures go. Even after adjucting color I couldn't see anything. I look not so good in the picture but, whatever, I’m cute enough in real life and this picture isn’t about me it’s about the hair. So if your computer is dark like mine all you get is a bad picture of Natalie, Ha. I'll do a description for you poor folks. It is very short in the back and longer in the front. I have very subtle highlights that is what I wanted when I ended up with blondish mess the last time I put color in but I am sure that is impossible to see in the pictures. It is hard to see in person. It looks closer to what we like call “natural tones and highlights”. Tony likes it and apparently he has always wanted to date a girl with a long in the front short in the back haircut. Much thanks to Monica for her company and moral support and her suggestions because this truly was her idea. Much thanks to David at Sine Que Non on Lincoln and Diversey not only for doing n excellent job but for being so freakin fun and adorable and bringing Monica a chair to sit by me. The only bummer about my cut is that it was a few inches too short for locks of love.
I sadly have nothing to offer for Foodie Friday but am planning to make a Grecian Tofu Pie sometime this week so expect that for next week. I can just see the excitement in the meat eaters eyes. The other exciting this happening this weekend is the TV coverage of the ISU World Championships. I know the results are out there but I haven’t seen anything but two Men’s short programs yet so don’t spoil anything. Like anyone but me cares anyway.
1. It’s raining/ It’s raining/ There’s nothing you can do/ It doesn’t only rain on you/ But you’re acting all upset/ like you’re the only one that’s wet.
2. On the corner/ We talk away/ Everybody's older these days/ I'll just hit the reset button on this game.
3. Plants and rags/ Ease myself into a body bag. Plants and Rags, PJ Harvey. Identified by Eve
4. When I was young I knew everything/ She a punk who rarely ever took advice. The Freshman. Verve Pipe. Identified by Monica
5. Underneath the bridge/ The tarp has sprung a leak/ And the animals I’ve trapped/ Have all become my pets. Something In The Way, Nirvana. Identified by Brooke.